Award- Winning PROFESSIONAL – FREELANCE TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHER
Viewing the world through a unique lens and translating life through photographs that speak more than words ever could.
Photography is not something I produce, it’s something that produces a change in me. The camera lens captures what the human eye leaves behind. I consider myself nothing less than a chronicler of the human condition, for better or worse. When you see my photos, I think you’ll agree.
Sparking conversations and inspiring the imagination, with a vision that cannot be taught, and must be personally experienced.
Harnessing creativity and perfecting the craft with practical experience.
Ever-advancing my skills and perspective, I’m only as good as my last shoot.
Seeing what other photographers won’t, capturing what others can’t.
- Fine Arts
- Still Life
- Urban Life
“I want what I see with my eyes to directly transcend to what people see in my photographs.”
Riya Sharma currently lives and works in Kalol, (N.G) Gujarat, India. She holds a professional press card from the New York Institute of Photography and is an official photographer for their Photo World Magazine.She is a Photography Business Advisor/ photography marketing consultant and She provides the world’s most popular and inspirational photography training.
Strong graphic imagery, vibrant colors, and simple yet calculated compositions define the photographic works of Riya Sharma, a Award Winning professional travel and street photographer. With the ability to portray a wide range of subject matter, from expressionistic portraits to capturing spontaneous moments,Riya’s photographs reflect the effects of poverty and social inequality in India. What makes her photos so unique is her inane ability to forge a connection between her subjects and her viewers. Riya’s main artistic goal is “working toward taking the perfect picture – that combination of technique, style, and impact that still draws people to look at an image years or decades later.”Through Riya’s photographs, the viewer sees the truth in humanity. The photographer believes that her photos show the facts of reality that many people do not see every day because they are so busy running around all the time. “I personally believe a perfect photo consists of the best example of cultural and social moments,” says Riya Sharma.
The images created by professional freelance travel and street photographer Riya Sharma feature strong graphic imagery accentuated by vibrant colors and a profound expressionistic bent. Riya Sharma photograph to make herself happy. It’s as simple as that. She enjoy the act of trying to capture a shot that she like. Her goal is working towards taking the ‘perfect’ picture – that combination of technique, style and impact that still draws people to look at an image years or decades later. The fact she’ll never achieve this is what motivates her to keep shooting. “There will always be more to shoot and better ways to shoot it” says Riya. Her Family Encouraged her Artistic Exploration,and gave her the freedom to doodle and daydream.
‘Memories on the wall’ is how I like to describe it. – RIYA SHARMA
A graduate of the New York Institute of Photography, Riya Sharma has had her photographs featured in more than 50 Newspaper, Magazine, websites and was nominated for Outstanding Achievement in the Arts at the 2016 Asian Awards in London. She is also an official photographer for PhotoWorld Magazine. Riya is Ranked in TOP 25 Photographers as Popular Photographer of 2015 in ViewBug. Riya Sharma is also selected as VIP MEMBER of LUCIE FOUNDATION & IPA, PSA & APA. RIYA SHARMA AS A FIRST INDIAN REPRESENTED COUNTRY INDIA IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES WITH HER PHOTOGRAPHY.
Riya Sharma is being honoured by more than 100 awards for her photography and her art!
RIYA SHARMA SAYS: I want the viewer to see what I see in the works. The key points I wish to show the viewer are my vision and my exploration of India through images. I want to take photos that are moving, compelling, and powerful. I write captions underneath some photos, which may reflect on a memory, a message or a random thought that I had regarding the image. I get a lot of messages from people who follow me saying that I have somehow inspired them or made their day. I aim to connect on a deeper level than social media, and my loving followers have helped me accomplish my goals.
I like to photograph things that “wow” me, whether it be a sublime landscape or somebody interesting and inspiring that I’ve spoken to. I think my style is quite traditional in the sense that I don’t heavily edit my images in post-production. I prefer to try and take striking, high-quality imagery there and then so that it doesn’t require much work in Photoshop afterwards.
I invite you to check my portfolio and contact me for an unforgettable experience!I really value your opinion, that’s why I ask all the people to leave a feedback. Thanks in advance!
This Website is dedicated to my passion Photography.On this website, you can Learn a little more about me and the equipment I use.
“According to me once the boat leaves the shore,
what difference does the near or farther makes.”
I hope that you get as much enjoyment from my work as that went into making it.
Awards & Achievements
- ASIAN AWARD NOMINEE 2016.
- OSCAR ACADEMY AWARDS – BEST ARTIST OF THE YEAR 2016.
- AMERICAN ART AWARDS WINNER-2016 (1ST PLACE), Artists of 22 contries competed.
- SHAKESPEAR AWARD 2016.
- INTERNATIONAL CASANOVA AWARD.
- RANKED IN TOP 25 AS A POPULAR PHOTOGRAPHER IN VIEW BUG.
- ARTWORK SELECTED IN SOUTH KOREA NATIONAL MUSEUM FOR LIFETIME.
- first Indian Graduated from NewYork Insititute of Photography.
- First Indian to hold official press card from Newyork Photo world Magazine.
- My One of The black & white shot is being published in Worldwide photography group official F.B page under album Precious shots.
- Recently My Photographs have been selected in NewYorkArt.Com & I am one of the Artist Member in NewYorkArt.Com.
- My Interview is Featured in Business of the Week on 20 November 2015.
- I have been selected as campaigner in ‘My Dream Store’ For Campaign Name‘End Child Poverty’ Through My Photography.
- My One of the photo name Pious Devotee has been selected by LensCulture editors and featured in the Exposure Awards Competition Gallery 2015.
- Riya Sharma ranked as one of the most popular photographers of 2015 in ViewBug’s top 2015 photographers.
- Awarded as ICAF EXPERT MEMBER OF PHOTOGRAPHY.
- RANKED TOP 1 IN WORLD DIRECTORY OF ARTIST.
- IMAGE – MAJESTIC ELEPHANT VOTED THE TOP WINNER & WON ARTWANTED CONTEST.
- FIRST INDIAN to represent India in FotoSolo at artexpo Newyork.
- APA OFFICIAL MEMBER – AMERICA.
- PSA EDUCATION COMMITEE MEMBER- AMERICA.
- CURATOR AT VIEWBUG.
- Represented India as first Indian at Congress of International Environmental Art Fair at South Korea.
- KALOL LIONS INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE.
- LIONS CLUB OF KALOL “CIA”.
- LIONS CLUB OF KALOL MAIN.
- LIONS CLUB OF CITY & KALOL.
- NAGRIK SAHKARI BANK LTD.
RIYA SHARMA IS OFFICIAL MEMBER OF:
- Artist Member at Agora Gallery.
- Curator at ViewBug.com
- Artist at ArtWanted.com
- Professional travel writer & photographer.
- Artist Member at The Brick Lane Gallery.
- Artist Member at ICAF.
- Member and Artist at 해금강테마박물관
- Artist Member at American Photography Association.
- Artist Member at Photographic Society of America.
- Artist Member at Artexpo New York.
- Artist at The New York Institute of Photography.
- Official Photographer at NYI PhotoWorld Magazine.
- Artist Member at New York ART.
- Ranked 1 Artist at World Dictionary of Artist.
Riya Sharma is official member of more than 70 association , magazine, international art and cultural federation and etc.
ART BUSINESS NEWZ
ART SPECTRUM MAGAZINE
BUSINESS OF THE WEEK
ASIAN VOICE LONDON
DIVYA BHASKAR INDIA
GUJARAT SAMACHAR INDIA
Edge Of Humanity Magazine
The 21st Century Art Book
VADA MAGAZINE LONDON
DANIK BASHKAR INDIA
GUJARAT SAMACHAR LONDON
MORE THAN 100+ MAGAZINE, NEWS SITE , DIGITAL WEBSITES FEATURED RIYA SHARMA.
Exhibitions: – Represented India.
Brick lane Gallery – London
Barbers of Woking- London
ART EXPO NEWYORK – FOTO SOLO- NEWYORK
AGORA GALLERY – NEWYORK
HANGEGUM THEME MUSEUM – SOUTH KOREA
RIYA ART GALLERY – KALOL INDIA
SPECTRUM MIAMI – MIAMI
ArtTourInternational – Miami
Saatchi Gallery ( London )
TAP GALLERY ( SYDNEY ) AUSTRALIA
BRUNSWICK STREET GALLERY ( MELBOURN ) AUSTRALIA.
OAKLAND FIRST FRIDAYS ( OAKLAND )
ARTBLEND – FLORIDA
ART SANTA FE
ART BOOK INSPIRATION
Travel Photography From NewYork Insitute of Photography
Professional Photography from New York Institute of Photography
Photoshop for Photographers from New York Institute of Photography
Bachelor of Commerce ( B.com)
Certified in Computer Accounting ( Tally )
Certified in Androif Development
Certified in Ethical Hacking.
IT Engineering – Dropout.
I am PHOTOHOLIC
Tradition Blends With Innovation
Riya Worked for some of the Renowned Leading Companies, Gallery, Art Shows All Across the globe are:
Happy Art Collectors
image Exploration & Counting
Cups of Coffee & Counting
Travel Destination& Counting